8 ago 2014

PARIS COUTURE FALL "C" IS FOR CLASS

At first I want to apologize for the missed post of the last week, but that weekend I was moving and the programmed post doesn´t work well.

CHANEL

I´m just speechless, this collection was fantastic and absolutly perfect for me, nothing else to say. Just judge by yourself.






 
 
 
CHRISTIAN DIOR
 
Really contrastant collection, beggining with dresses in soft colors and exotic forms, followed by coats in neutral dark colors and finished with so wearable short skirts, but of course as always the show was a goal, maybe Marie Antoinnete, the secret agent Sally and Olivia Palermo would love the collection, it just means one thing... is made for every kind of women and I just loved it.
 
 


 

 
 
 




No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario