18 jul 2014

PARIS COUTURE FALL 2014, "THE A TEAM"

As you know the Paris Fashion Week is finished now, so I can´t make an entry per day, but i´m gonna do an "alphabetic order" , ín this post I´m gonna talk about the most important sows with the A letter.


ARMANI PRIVÈ

 
 
They chose sophisticated looks with a futuristic touch, they used just 3 colors, black, White and red, what remainds me a lot the image of the femme fatale of the 40´s, sexy but classy and a bit far, for the make- up they followed the same idea, just a Little of black in the eyes and a nude lipstick, just to make it more even.



 
ATELIER VERSACE
 
 
In black, blue and White, adding shine with silver and gold, Atelier Versace remind us who is Versace, they preferred futuristic, extravagant and difficult to wore looks, accented with irregular cuts and waist belts, totally opposite to Armani Privè.
 

 
 
 
 
ALEXANDRE VAUTHIER
So urban! it´s the first thing what comes to my mind when I saw his collection, and if it was a rule in the "As" the black, White and a vibrant color ruled, this time the vibrat color was yellow; loose pants, transparent blouses and jackets was the main pieces, definitely if I can I would get more tan 2 pieces to my closet.
 







My favorite? Armani Privé, and yours?

P.S Happy 50 birthday to the mini skirt!!!!


 

 
 












 

No hay comentarios :

Publicar un comentario